Atlantic Matters Omnibus
Atlantic Matters Quarterly Omnibus is a telephone-based public opinion poll that is conducted every three months in Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island and Newfoundland and Labrador. Data is collected and released in January, April, July and October. Turnaround is quick, with data delivered within 2 weeks of question submission in all markets.
• Robust Sample Size: We collect 400 surveys in NS, NB, PEI and NL, yielding a margin of error of 4.9%, at the 95% confidence level.
• Strong Cell Phone Representation: To reflect the telecommunications habits of Atlantic Canadians, 35% of our sample comes from cell phone respondents.
• Thoughtful Questions: Our research team works with you to ensure your questions capture clear and accurate insights.
• Clear Results: Clients are provided with data tables presenting the results of their questions, as well as banner tables by key demographics.
• Economical Measurement Tool: An excellent product to measure your issue or topic’s awareness, interest, support and understanding, plus identify any impacts on your brand or reputation.
• Confidential: Data for commissioned questions are the property of the purchasing client only.
• Standard closed-ended question: $750 per province
• Standard open-ended question: $1,050 per province
Customized pricing available for multiple provinces, specialized questions, multiple editions etc.
For more information on our Omnibus product, please contact:
NEWFOUNDLAND AND LABRADOR
David Head, Research Director
Stephen Moore, Vice President
Lianne Sarson, Director of Evaluation